Private Owner Wagons A Seventh Collection
- Private Owner Wagons A Seventh Collection
- This seventh volume of the series continues to add to the knowledge of Private Owner Wagon operations and of their owners and operators. Over seventy more businesses are identified and the text is profusely illustrated as usual with the wagons and their places of work. Each of the businesses is given a short history, together with all known details of their wagon fleet.
- A further section looks back over all of the previous volumes and adds new material, both photographic and documentary, which has come to light since the original publication.
- As in the earlier volumes, reference is made to where models of the wagons illustrated can be obtained and a full list of sources for the original material used to compile this book is given.
- It is not only railway modellers that will find this series of interest but also industrial and social historians seeking details not only of the coal trade but of many other diverse industries once the backbone of British manufacturing.
- 160 pages, 2008, Printed board covers, 8¾" x 11"
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1899889353
- ISBN-13 978-1899889358
Order or Enquire via email