Subscribe to Model Railway Journal
4 Issue Subscription for Postal Zone Europe
4 Issue Subscription for Postal Zone for Australia and New Zealand
4 Issue Subscription for Postal Zone Rest of The World/USA excluding Australia and New Zealand
- Model Railway Journal Subscriptions
- British Railway Books have taken over the supply of Model Railway Journal subscriptions for outside UK starting from MRJ 282.
- As your exisiting subscription expires with Cygnet, the publisher of Model Railway Journal, they will include my contact details ready for you to re-subscribe
- Simply complete the form below and I will confirm your total cost or using the appropriate Buy Now options below
- I am able to offer several methods of payment:
- BACS - I will provide full details upon completion of your quote/invoice
- Using the appropriate Buy Now options below
- PayPal via a PayPal Invoice which I will send (you do not need to sign up for PayPal just click checkout with Credit/Debit card
- Good old fashioned cheque drawn on a UK bank made payable to Mr G.Johnson and sent to:
- Mr G.Johnson
- PO Box 137
- NP7 1AU
- United Kingdom
- All issues will be sent via Airmail and, as with all my orders, they will be packed in a polybag inside a stiff cardboard wallet. I feel this avoids postal damage and ensures you have the latest journal in pristine condition and superior to most subscription packages from other suppliers. If you wish, I can leave the polybag out of the packing, perhaps for environmental reasons.
- Contact British Railway Books for your Quote
- You may complete the form below which will provide me with your address (your country being the key of course) and from which issue you would prefer your subscription to start from. I will respond with a full quote - no obligation on your behalf or select the appropriate Pay Now options shown below
- Britain's premier railway modelling publication.
- Published at a rate of 8 per year by Wild Swan Publications (Latterly known as Cygnet Magazines Ltd) and aimed more at finescale modelling rather than ready to run, each issue of Model Railway Journal contains quality articles, superbly illustrated and authored by some of the best modellers in the UK
- Top of Page