Private Owner Wagons A Third Collection
- Private Owner Wagons A Third Collection
- This third volume follows on from the first two in the series and looks at another wide range of wagons and their owners. Again, 60+ operators of wagons are identified and the text is illustrated with over 170 photographs.
- Separate sections also cover the advertising used by wagon builders; how much the wagons cost over the years; what colours were used to paint their liveries; what they looked like at the end of their lives; and the possibility of modelling collieries.
- As in the previous two volumes reference is made to where models of the wagons illustrated can be obtained and a full list of sources for the original material used to compile this book is given.
- 128 pages, 2004, Printed board covers, 8¾" x 11"
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1899889167
- ISBN-13 9781899889167
- Available from Stock Now Price: £35.00
Order or Enquire via email
£35.00 Order or Enquire via email