British Railway Books - Contact Details
30/06/23 Since the Cyber Attack on Royal Mail earlier in the year Overseas postage is being delayed, reasons unknown. Please bear with me, your goods have been sent and are on their way
- How to contact British Railway Books
- As I work full time in another industry then using the email below is the best way to contact me. I can read your question and reply when home, fed and watered and ready for phase 2 of the working day.
- email me - british railway books AT gmail DOT com - obviously remove the spaces and add the symbols
- All prices are listed exclusive of Post and Packing
- I am able to take payments using BACS, PayPal or UK Cheque made payable to Mr G. Johnson
- I am interested in buying boxes of Working Timetables in good/very good condition
- Please understand that I am not the publisher of these titles merely an online retailer
- I used to use a contact form but got fed up of the spam so ditched it!
If you have not received a reply within a reasonable length of time, please check you email SPAM mail box or try again as I always try to reply to received mail.
- Return to the Previous page or go to the Home Page
- Or write to:
- Mr G Johnson
- PO Box 137
- NP7 1AU
- Please make any payments by cheque payable to Mr G Johnson
- E-mail : BritishRailwayBooks