Private Owner Wagons A Thirteenth Collection
- Private Owner Wagons A Thirteenth Collection
- The penultimate journey along the untrodden path of the Private Owner Wagon investigates wagons owned by a famous maker of ginger beer, an explosives factory in East Anglia headed by the future founder of the British Legion and a Chesterfield coal merchant who advertised a local furniture retailer rather than his own wares.
- There are sections devoted to the two major Runcorn coal factors, three Lancashire gas works, vintage photographs of east London coal yards, Grimsby fishing fleet owners and their wagons, examples from Cumbria, two Leicestershire wagon owners of diverse but far-from-creditable backgrounds and a rare builder's photograph from Hunter of Rugby.
- 160 pages, 2014, Printed board covers, 8¾" x 11"
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1899889930
- ISBN-13 9781899889938
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £22.50
Order or Enquire