Yeadon's Register of LNER Locomotives
- Volume Three
- Raven, Thompson & Peppercorn Pacifics
- This, the third in the series Yeadons Register of LNER Locomotives details, to the accompaniment of a wide range of photographs, the Pacifics originating under Raven on the North Eastern Railway and those following after the reign of Gresley, the works of Thompson and Peppercorn.
- This volume completes the coverage of the mighty Pacifics (and, incidentally, the W1 4-6-4) and the series will now go on to the smaller passenger classes, the freight engines, tanks and the rest.
- This highly popular series, designed to cover all the locomotives of the LNER,The Registrar is a monumental study, painstakingly gathered together since the 1930s and incorporating research coming to notice even to the present time. By W.B.Yeadon, justly renowned for a pivotal role in the compilation of the RCTS Green Guide. Packed with photographs, an exhaustive account of these popular 4-6-0s is woven around the now familiar tables of building, shopping, modification, boiler and tender details, allocations and dates, renumberings, namings and disposals
- 92 pages, 1991, Case bound, 8½" x 11"
- Irwell Press
- ISBN-10 1871608201
- ISBN-13 9781871608205
£15.00 Order or Enquire via email