London & North Western Railway Wagons
- LNWR Wagons
- Volume One
- by London & North Western Railway Society
- Edited by Chris Northedge. Authors - Mike Williams, Peter Ellis, John Shelley, Peter Davies, Tim Hughes & Bob Williams
- There has long been a gap in published material in that LNWR wagons have received very little attention. This publication attempts to rectify that by studying LNWR wagons from the earliest railways until the 1923 grouping.
- The authors of this volume came together simply because of their love of the subject. Almost all of the LNWR's wagons were built at the company's works at Earlestown, notes on which set the scene in the early part of this account. An overview of mechanical details and liveries also precede the main part of the book which deals with individual wagon types. These are recorded with notes, diagrams, photographs and , in many cases, general arrangement drawings.
- 208 pages, 2001, Case Bound, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103658
Out of Stock
- Pre-owned — N/A
- Wild Swan Main Page
- Related Titles
- LNWR Wagons Volume One
- LNWR Wagons Volume Two
- LNWR Wagons Volume Three