An Intimate Portrait Of The Watlington Branch - Volume 2
- Country Branch Line
- Volume 2 - The Stations
- by Paul Karau & Chris Turner
- Even in the early stages of assembly, the authors had no idea that Country Branch Line would take over 450 pages. Eventually, it was decided to divide the work into two volumes, with the main story in the first and individual accounts of each station in the second.
- In this second volume the authors have attempted to record something of the staff and their daily routines at each of the stations and crossings, including a brief account of the junction station at Princes Risborough. They have recorded the traffic handled, together with recollections of the regular traders and even the farmers who used the railway, many of a way of life which we will not see the like of again.
- Out of Print, 214 pages, 1998, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1874103461
- ISBN-13 9781874103462
- Wild Swan Main Page
- Related Titles
- Volume 1 - The story of the line from 1872 to 1961
- Volume 2 - The Station