Rickard's Record Volume 1
- Rickard's Record Volume 1
- South Wales - Cardiff and the Valleys
- by Brian J.Miller
- This is the first of two volumes bringing together many of Sid Rickard's photographs of railways in South Wales, generally in the 1950s, into a single collection
- There was still a lot of freight traffic at that time, so photographs have generally been grouped to illustrate the workings of trains by engines from specific locomotive depots.
- The pictures and operating details that are included offer an insight into how the freight traffic in the Cardiff District was moved in the 1950s, the instructions governing its movement and what the trains looked like.
- 2002, Case bound, 152 black & white plates (1 to 152), 8¾" x 11"
- The Wider View
- ISBN-10 0953584828
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire via email
- Pre-Owned, excellent, as new
- The Wider View main page