Steam in South Wales Series Index
- Steam in South Wales
- Series Index
- by Michael Hale and Tony Miller
- The six volumes that make up the Staem in South Wales series contain just over 1100 photographs, most of which were taken in the 1950s and early 1960s, a time of great change.
- The photographs in the series provide an almost complete record of that period, the final years of steam. The vast majority of stations are illustrated, together with examples of lineside structures such as goods sheds and signal boxes. The various types of locomotives, the depots where they were serviced and some of the men who worked them are featured.
- It is hoped that this Index will enhance the value of the six volumes as a work of reference for future historians
- 1999, Laminated card covers, 20 pages, 8¾" x 11"
- The Wider View
- ISBN-10 0953584801
- ISBN-13 9780953584802
- Pre-Owned, excellent, as new
£20.00 Order or Enquire via email
- The Wider View main page