The Great Western in South Devon
- The Great Western in South Devon
- by Keith Beck and John Copsey
- This volume provides a detailed look into the history and operation of much-loved section of line, and successfully captures the very essence of Great Western main and branch line workings in the South Devon area.
- The text describes the evolution of the South Devon company, and its incorporation into the Great Western system. The development of both SDR and GWR passenger and goods services in the district are highlighted, with supporting timetables and traffic information. details of coach formations are included, together with engine allocations and usage.
- An unrivalled selection of period photographs provides a unique view of this, the most popular of railways, at the peak of its development of West Country traffic.
- 1990, Case bound, 248 pages, 8½" x 10¾", 450g
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867908
- New — Out Of Print
- Pre-owned, Excellent
- Wild Swan Main Page