Midland Locomotives Volume 2
- An Illustrated Review of Midland locomotives
- Volume 2 - Passenger Tender Classes
- Of all the many and varied research projects undertaken by the authors, both separately and jointly, none has proved so complex as An Illustrated Review Of Midland Locomotives. This is probably why no one has ever attempted to write the whole story before. There has been no definitive history or, indeed, even a general review and, whilst the authors do not claim these volumes fill the former category, they believe they will stand the test of time and provide readers with a thorough grounding in this labyrinthine subject.
- This profusely illustrated second volume offers an analysis of the passenger tender classes and a history and detailed description of each, accompanied by a selection of diagrams and drawings.
- Out of Print, 1988, 260 pages, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867592
- ISBN-13 9780906867594
£25.00 Order or Enquire via email