Midland & South Western Junction Railway
- MandSWJR Railway
- Volume 1 - An Outline History
- An outline history of the company's uphill struggle to complete the railway is covered in this first volume, together with an individual account of each of the stations and junctions along the route.
- This account is the result of much painstaking research by the author, combining information from both official records and interviews with former railwaymen.
- 244 pages, 1982, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 0906867088
- New, Out of Print
- Pre-Owned, Excellent
- Pre-owned, Good, dust jacket has yellowed, page edges have yellowed