GWR Freight Wagons - OPC
- Freight Wagons and Loads
- in Service on the Great Western Railway and British Rail, Western region
- by J.H.Russell
- Over the years, with its many books on railway wagons, OPC has endeavoured to provide detailed information on freight wagons and services. This is one of the classic titles of the late Jim Russell.
- This highly detailed portrait, first published in 1981 and reissued in 1989, looks at the great variety of freight wagons and traffic carried by the GWR and BR(WR) and is illustrated by over 350 fascinating photographs.
- This new impression will be an essential reference for all those who model the Western, either before or after Nationalisation
- 1st Edition 1981, Case bound, 353 Black & White photographic plates, 8½" x 12"
- More OPC Publications
- ISBN-10 0860931552
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, very good, minor dust jacket edge wear
£25.00 Order or Enquire
- OPC Main Page