The Southern King Arthur Family
- Locomotive Monographs
- The Southern King Arthur Family
- The King Arthur class locomotives appeared in the midst of the Southern's publicity campaign of the mid 1920s as a development of an LSWR design of 1918.
- In their early years they failed to live up to expectations but modifications produced solid reliable engines capable of tackling the best in top line express duties on all SR main lines between Dover and Exeter
- 96 pages, 1976, Case bound, 6¾" x 9¾"
- David & Charles Publications
- ISBN-10 0715371568
- ISBN-13 9780715371565
£15.00 Order or Enquire via email
£10.00 Order or Enquire via email