Working Timetable - SOUTHERN OPERATING AREA (SOUTHERN DISTRICT)
- WORKING TIME TABLE of PASSENGER TRAINS
- Section E
- BASINGSTOKE, BOURNEMOUTH, WEYMOUTH and BRANCHES
- 16 September 1957 Until Further Notice
- This WTT contains tables for the following:
- Alton, Basingstoke, Southampton, Bournemouth and Weymouth
- Lymington Pier and Yarmouth Boat Service
- Newbury, Winchester Chesil, Eastleigh and Southampton
- Portsmouth to Salisbury and Branches
- Salisbury to Portsmouth and Branches
- Weymouth, Bournemouth, Southampton, Basingstoke and Alton
- S.A.Fitch, Chief Operating Superintendent - Waterloo
- 131 Tables, 7½" x 11½"
- Back To WTT Index
- BR31000/12 - Main Working Timetable
- See a schematic of the area covered
- Very good, some cover discolouration
- Other TimeTables Post And Prior To This Example
30 June 1952 Until Further Notice
16 September 1957 Until Further Notice
- Schematic Map Of Area Covered
- Section E - 16 September 1957 Until Further Notice
- Timetables Adjoining This
- Southern Region
- Section A - BR31000/?
- Section F - BR31000/?
- Section J - BR31000/?
- London Central District
- Section A - BR31000/1
- Top of Page