Working Timetable - Western Lines
- WORKING TIME TABLE of FREIGHT TRAINS
- Section G,H,J & K
- Section G - LONDON and WELLINGBOROUGH and BRANCHES
- Section H - WELLINGBOROUGH and TOTON, NOTTINGHAM (MANSFIELD JN.) and TOTON and DERBY, NUNEATON T.V. and WIGSTON NORTH JN. and BRANCHES
- Section J - HORNS BRIDGE and TAMWORTH (H.L) STENSON JN. and TUTBURY. WICHNOR JN. and LICHFIELD TV (H.L). KNIGHTON SOUTH JN. and BURTON. NUNEATON and MOIRA WEST JN. and BRANCHES
- Section K - TOTON, SHIREBROOK SIDINGS and CLAY CROSS, MELTON JN. NEWARK, NOTTINGHAM and KIRKBY. COLWICK and EGGINGTION JUNCTION, LANGWITH JUNCTION and BRANCHES. ASLOCKTON and COLWICK
- 6 May to 6 October 1968
- This WTT contains tables for the following:
- Section G
- Brent to Acton, Feltham, Norwood, Three Bridges and Hither Green
- Carlton Road Jn. to Upper Holloway
- Hither Green, Three Bridges , Norwood, Feltham and Acton to Brent
- Kentish Town to Southern Region via Metropolitan Widened Lines
- London to Wellingborough
- Southern Region to Kentish Town via Metropolitan Widened Lines
- Upper Holloway to Carlton Road Jn.
- Vauxhall's Sdgs. (LMR-GN) and Dunstable North
- Wellingborough to London
- 39 Tables
- Section H
- Glendon South Jn. and Nuneaton T.V. to Syston North Jn.
- Derby and Toton to Nottingham (Mansfield Jn.)
- Nottingham (Mansfield Jn.) to Toton and Derby
- Syston North Jn. to Nuneaton T.V. and Glendon South Jn.
- Toton to Wellingborough
- Wellingborough to Toton
- 63 Tables
- Section J
- Burton Leicester Jn. to Knighton South Jn.
- Moira West Jn. to Nuneaton
- Horns Bridge to Lichfield T.V. (HL) and Tamworth (HL)
- Knighton South Jn. and Burton Leicester Jn.
- Nuneaton to Moira West Jn.
- Stenson Jn. to Tutbury
- Eggington Jn. to Burton
- Tamworth (HL) and Lichfield T.V. (HL) to Horns Bridge
- Tutbury to Stenson Jn.
- Burton to Eggington Jn.
- 63 Tables
- Section K
- Aslockton to Egginton Jn. and Langwith Jn.
- Clay Cross and Shirebrook Sidings to Toton
- Kirkby Sidings to Newark Castle and Melton Jn.
- Langwith Jn. and Egginton Jn. to Aslockton
- Melton Jn. and Newark Castle to Kirkby Sidings
- Toton to Shirebrook Sidings and Clay Cross
- 74 Tables
- R.Arnott Movements Manager - Derby
- Total of 239 Tables, 7½" x 10"
- Back To WTT Index
- BR31151 - Main Working Timetable
- See a schematic of the area covered
- Excellent, minor cover marking
- Other TimeTables Post And Prior To This Example
11 June 1956 to 16 September 1956
10 September 1962 to 16 June 1963
9 September 1963 to 14 June 1964
7 September 1964 to 13 June 1965
4 October 1965 Until Further Notice
18 April 1966 Until Further Notice
2 October 1967 to 5 May 1968
6 May 1968 to 4 May 1969
6 May 1968 to 6 October 1968
7 October 1968 to 4 May 1969
- Schematic Map Of Area Covered
- Midland Lines - 6 May to 6 October 1968
- Top of Page