Working Timetable - Midland Lines
- WORKING TIME TABLE of FREIGHT TRAINS
- Section A,B,C,D,E,F,G & H
- Section A - LONDON and WELLINGBOROUGH and BRANCHES
- Section B - WELLINGBOROUGH and TOTON and BRANCHES
- Section C - MELTON JN., NEWARK CASTLE and DERBY and BRANCHES
- Section D - TOTON and CHESTERFIELD and BRANCHES
- Section E - NOTTINGHAM and SHIREBROOK SIDINGS. COLWICK and EGGINGTON JUNCTION. MANSFIELD C.S. and LANGWITH JUNCTION and BRANCHES
- Section F - DERBY and BARNT GREEEN. BURTON and TUTBURY. WICHNOR JN. AND LICHFIELD T.V. (H.L.). WIGSTON NORTH JN. and WHITACRE and BRANCHES
- Section G - KNIGHTON SOUTH JN. and BURTON. NUNEATON and MOIRA WEST JN. and BRANCHES
- Section H - DERBY and MILLER'S DALE and BRANCHES
- 4 October 1965 Until Further Notice
- This WTT contains tables for the following:
- Section A
- Bedford St.John's and Bedford South
- Brent to Acton, Feltham, Norwood, Hither Green and Kensington
- Carlton Road Jn. to Upper Holloway
- Exchange trips between Somers Town, St.Pancras Goods and St.Pancras Sidings (W.L.)
- Harpenden Jn. and Claydale Siding
- Harpenden East and Dunstable North
- Higham Ferrers and Irchester Jn.
- Islip St.Jn. Up Home Signal No.3 to Southern Region (South Eastern and Central Divisions) via Metropolitan Widened Lines
- Kensington, Hither Green , Norwood, Feltham and Acton to Brent
- London to Wellingborough
- Southern Region (South Eastern and Central Divisions) to Islip St.Jn. Down Slow Home Signal No.1 via Metropolitan Widened Lines
- Thrapston (Bridge St.) and Wellingborough (London Road)
- Upper Holloway to Carlton Road Jn.
- Wellingborough to London
- Wellingborough (London Rd.) and Thrapston (Bridge St.)
- 53 Tables
- Section B
- Glendon South Jn. to Syston North Jn.
- Market Harboro' No.3 To Kelmarsh
- Kelmarsh To Market Harboro' No.3
- Saxby and South Witham
- Syston North Jn. to Glendon South Jn.
- Twywell and Kettering
- Toton to Wellingborough
- Wellingborough to Toton
- 69 Tables
- Section C
- Derby to Nottingham, Carlton and Netherfield and Melton Jn.
- Melton Jn., Carlton and Netherfield and Nottingham to Derby
- 23 Tables
- Section D
- Chesterfield to Toton
- Crich Junction to Riddings Junction
- Kirkby Sidings to Pye Bridge Junction
- Pye Bridge Junction to Kirkby Sidings
- Riddings junction to Crich Junction
- Toton to Chesterfield
- 46 Tables
- Section E
- Colwick to Eggington Jn., Mansfield C.S. and Langwith Jn.
- Langwith Jn., Mansfield C.S. and Eggington Jn. to Colwick
- Nottingham to Shirebrook Sidings
- Shirebrook Sidings to Nottingham
- 40 Tables
- Section F
- Birmingham to Derby
- Birmingham to Barnt Green and Redditch
- Castle Bromwich Jn. and Lichfield Road Jn.
- Derby to Birmingham
- Kingsbury Branch
- New Lount and Chellaston Jn.
- Redditch and Barnt Green to Birmingham
- Stenson Jn. and Burton to Tutbury
- Tutbury to Burton and Stenson Jn.
- Whitacre to Wigston North Jn.
- Wichnor Jn. and Lichfield T.V.(H.L.)
- Wigston North Jn. to Whitacre
- 74 Tables
- Section G
- Knighton South Jn. to Burton Leicester Jn.
- Nuneaton to Moira West Jn.
- Burton Leicester Jn. to Knighton South Jn.
- Moira West Jn. to Nuneaton
- 12 Tables
- Section H
- Buxton to Hartington
- Clay Cross to Derby
- Derby to Clay Cross
- Derby to Millers Dale
- Hartington to Buxton
- Millers Dale to Derby
- 28 Tables
- E.E.Cowell, Line Manager - Derby
- Total of 345 Tables, 7½" x 10"
- Back To WTT Index
- BR31151 - Main Working Timetable
- See a schematic of the area covered
- Excellent, minor rear cover crease
- Other TimeTables Post And Prior To This Example
11 June 1956 to 16 September 1956
10 September 1962 to 16 June 1963
9 September 1963 to 14 June 1964
7 September 1964 to 13 June 1965
4 October 1965 Until Further Notice
18 April 1966 Until Further Notice
2 October 1967 to 5 May 1968
6 May 1968 to 4 May 1969
6 May 1968 to 6 October 1968
7 October 1968 to 4 May 1969
- Schematic Map Of Area Covered
- Midland Lines - 18 April 1966 to 5 March 1967
- Top of Page