Working Timetable - Manchester Exchange Area
- WORKING TIME TABLE of PASSENGER TRAINS
- Section A - North Western Lines
- CREWE, LIVERPOOL and EUXTON JN. MANCHESTER EXCHANGE. CHESTER GENERAL and LIVERPOOL LIME STREET and BRANCHES
- 7 September 1964 to 13 June 1965
- This WTT contains tables for the following:
- Crewe and Chester to Liverpool Lime Street and Euxton Jn.
- Euxton Jn. and Liverpool Lime Street to Crewe
- Manchester Exchange, Wigan N.W. and Liverpool Lime Street
- Liverpool Lime Street, Wigna N.W. and Manchester Exchange
- Ditton Jn to Skelton Jn.
- Skelton Jn. to Ditton Jn.
- Chester to Birkenhead
- Birkenhead to Chester
- M.G.E. Lambert, Line Manager - Manchester
- 118 Tables, 7½" x 11½"
- Back To WTT Index
- BR31005/1 - Main Working Timetable
- See a schematic of the area covered
- Good, some cover corner loss and edge wear
- Other TimeTables Post And Prior To This Example
13 June 1955 to 18 September 1955
7 September 1964 to 13 June 1965
14 June 1965 to 17 April 1966
- Schematic Map Of Area Covered
- Section A - 7 September 1964 to 13 June 1965
- Top of Page