New All Overseas Postal Rates September 1st 2020
- New Overseas Postal Rates apply from the 1st of September 2020
- As of the 1st of September 2020 Royal Mail have changed the Postal rate for parcels for All Overseas items.
- See the communication from Royal Mail below
- Price changes from 1 September 2020
Prices are changing for Royal Mail parcel and letter products from 1 September 2020
Like other delivery companies, we continue to experience steep increases in our overseas delivery costs.
This is largely due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic which has led to extreme shortages in air capacity and subsequent increases in air carrier costs to most countries overseas. We are no longer able to absorb these costs in our existing pricing. In order to manage the impact of these increased costs, which are beyond our control, we regretfully need to adjust our prices accordingly.
From 1 September, we are changing our international prices to reflect these increases in our overseas delivery costs. We will continue to monitor the situation closely.
- Source - Royal Mail 01/09/2020
- See the following Royal Mail Link -https://www.royalmail.com/prices2020
- I will endeavour to send your parcel by the most efficient Airmail means possible but please contact me prior to purchasing if you prefer an 'Economy/Surface Mail' option