Great Western Railway Journal
- GWRJ No.84 - Early Winter 2013
- Front Cover Image - No.6985 Parwick Hall on the up main at Pangbourne with a Cheltenham Spa to Paddington Express on 27 April 1963. This photograph is taken from the end of the down main platform.
- 183 Worcester Locomotive Works by Brian Penney and Richard Parker
- 203 Express Traffic Working Over The Main Line 1937-38 Part 1 by John Copsey
- 214 Pangbourne In The 1940s by Chris Turner
- 231 Branch Goods Trains From Newton Abbot by Christopher Hext and John Copsey
- 239 Letters
- Rear Cover Image - No.7029 Clun Castle with the 9.15am Paddington to Worcester passing through Pangbourne on the down main line on 11 April 1964. The photograph was taken from the bank just beyond the west end of the down main platform. The Reading Civil Engineers Relaying Gang mess coach and tool vans are visible in the yard and work had evidently started on the reduction of trackwork
- 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 0964-6809
Available NEW from Stock Now
£4.80 Order or Enquire via email
£2.50 Order or Enquire