Great Western Railway Journal
- GWRJ No.75 - Summer 2010
- Front Cover Image - Old Oak Common shed roundhouse on 24th November 1963, showing part of one of the four turntable units. The locomotives seen, from left, are Nos. 4703, 6135, 6163, 3618, 1500 and 9405, all of which were allocated to Old Oak at the time.
- 123 The '517' Class At Work Part 2 by John Copsey
- 147 A Start On The Railway by John Chadwick
- 149 Callboy Memories by Bob Crump
- 150 Southcote Junction Pumping Station
- 152 Shunting At Devizes In 1943 by Bill Crosbie-Hill
- 167 The Standard Load and Structure Gauge of the GWR by Mike Christensen
- 174 Letters
- 178 Oxford Cross-Country Traffic In The 1960s
- Rear Cover Image - Ex-GWR Super Saloon No.W9112, seen at Old Oak on 8th March 1964. This vehicle, built in 1931, was a First Saloon, and originally carried the name Queen Mary. Having initially two saloons and a coupe, with luggage space and a toilet at each end, it was much used on the (then) thriving Ocean liner traffic at Plymouth, as well as on the Newbury Race trains, but latterley was utilised often on charter work
- Pages 121-180, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 0964-6809
Available NEW from Stock Now
£4.80 Order or Enquire via email