Great Western Railway Journal 71
- GWRJ No.71 - Summer 2009
- Front Cover Image - Castle No.7007 Great Western awaiting its 4.71pm departure from Paddington with the Down Cathedrals Express on 22nd July 1961.
- 363 Passenger Operations at Paddington Station Part 1 by John Copsey
- 376 Drawing of 2-Ton Cranes at Aldermaston
- 378 Market Drayton Station
- 380 Goods Operations at Reading West Junction New Up and New Down Yards by John Copsey & Chris Turner
- 397 The 8.10 am Hayle Wharves by Jack Matthews
- 403 The Llanfyllin Branch - A Postscript by Chris Turner
- 416 Official Drawings of 10ft x 8ft Concrete Hut
- 420 Letters
- Rear Cover Image - The very distinctive nameplates of Great Western locomotives certainly added to their character. Here, the nameplate and central part of Pontypool Road's No.6958 Oxburgh Hall is seen at Swindon on 26th May 1963
- 60 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 0964-6809
£10.00 Order or Enquire via email
£5.00 Order or Enquire via email