Great Western Railway Journal 103
- GWRJ No.103 - 2017
- Final Regular Issue!!
- Front Cover Image - No.6781 Bourton Grange on an up train at Oxford on 29 August 1964. M.G.Smith and T.Bassindale Collection
- 371 Castles in Traffic Part 5 by John Copsey
- 382 St.Ives Station in Detail by Jack Matthews
- 384 Newbury Racecourse Goods Train Operations by Chris Turner
- 392 GWR Concrete Bin
- 393 Titley and Bullock's Mill Crossing in 1947-48 by Bob Jenkins & Richard Parker
- 399 Traffic at Birmingham Snow Hill Part 7 by John Copsey and Richard Parker
- 422 1617 on the Abingdon by John Chadwick
- 423 Letters
- Rear Cover Image - Condensing Pannier Tank No.9707 heading towards the Bishops Road platforms at Paddington with a class H goods around 1957/8. M.G.Smith and T.Bassindale Collection
- 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 0964-6809
£4.80 Order or Enquire via email