- Issue No.7 - July 2004
- The Railway in the Landscape
- The Flying Scotsman Cartel by A.J. Mullay
- Linesiding at Kenton: The Transition from L&NWR to LMS by Peter Treloar
- The Trans-Atlantic Effect: The Influence of American Railway Practices on the NER by John G. Teasdale
- The Leicester to Rugby Line Part 2: Broughton Astley to Rugby by Stanley C. Jenkins
- Pouteau Listings Part 7: The Great Western Railway Part II by John Alsop
- 'Down Postal'
- The Roberts Collection Part 5: Great Northern Interlude by Phil Coutanche
- Fly Shunted
- Wish You Were Here? Railway Postcards of Gloucestershire by Neil Parkhouse
- 96 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 1477-5336
£7.50 Order or Enquire via email
£5.00 Order or Enquire via email