Railway Archive No.48
- Issue No.48 - September 2015
- 3 Large Town and City Stations of the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway by Jeffrey Wells
- 20 'Down Postal'
- 21 Pouteau at Paddington: The GWR in Transition by The Reverend Canon Brian Arman
- 31 Aspects of the Hull & Barnsley Railway Part 3: The Alexandra Dock by Nick Deacon
- 53 A.C. Johnstone: Railway Photographer Part 6: The Midland and the London, Tilbury & Southend Railways in 1913-1914 by Peter Tatlow
- 60 A Pumpkin for Thoresby: An 1878 Comic Sketch by Neil Parkhouse
- 61 Barnstaple Town Station 1874
- 62 Didcot West Junction circa 1893 by The Reverend Canon Brian Arman
- 63 Wish You Were Here? Railway Postcards of the L&NWR in Anglesey and Carnarvonshire by John Alsop
- 80 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 1477-5336
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £8.25
Order or Enquire