- Issue No.44 - September 2014
- 3 New Light on the L&NWR Steam Railmotors and the LM&SR Sentinel Railcar Trials by Bill Aves
- 19 More West Gloucester and Wye Valley Colour by Neil Parkhouse
- 33 The Railway Through Stone, Stafforshire by Mike G.Fell
- 52 Fly Shunted: In Deepest, Darkest Wales
- 53 A.C.Johnstone: RailwatyPhotographer The LB&SCR in 1913-1914 by Peter Tatlow
- 57 The Hopwood Collection Part 18: The Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway by the Reverend Canon Brian Arman
- 66 'Down Postal'
- 66 Mystery Pic 2
- 67 Wish You Were Here? Railway Postcards of Middlesex, Part 2. London Transport Lines and the Great Central Railway by John Alsop
- 80 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 1477-5336
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £8.25
Available NEW from Stock Now
Order or Enquire