- Issue No.39
- 3 Signalling at Midford (S&D) by Mike Arlett
- 31 Aspects of the Leeds & Thirsk Railway 1845-1852 by Jeffrey Wells
- 41 The H.L.Hopwood Collection 1902-1926 Part 16: Percy Main by The Reverend Canon Brian Arman
- 52 'Down Postal'
- 53 Lord Monkswell's Notebooks Part 5: 1898-1899 by Edward Talbot
- 61 Wish You Were Here? Railway Postcards of Suffolk by John Alsop
- 78 A Down Postal Special: George Norris and LB&SCR No.191 by Gordon-Lennox
- 79 Follow Up: Brecon and Colbren Junction by The Reverend Canon Brian Arman
- 80 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- Published by Black Dwarf Lightmoor Press
- ISSN 1477-5336
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £8.25
Order or Enquire