- Issue No.38
- 3 British Atlantic Locomotives by Peter Treloar
- 19 The Blocks at Barleith: Life in a Scottish Railway Community by Nick Deacon
- The H.L.Hopwood Collection 1902-1926 Part 15: The Brecon and Merthyr and Neatn and Brecon Railways by The Reverend Canon Brian Arman
- 47 Lord Monkswell's Notebooks Part 4: 1898 by Edward Talbot
- 55 The IRA Attack on the Viaducts at Ballyvoile by Neil Parkhouse
- 70 'Down Postal'
- 71 Wish You Were Here? Railway Postcards of Renfrewshire by John Alsop
- 80 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 1477-5336
Available NEW from Stock Now
Order or Enquire