New — £7.50 Order or Enquire
Pre-owned — N/A
Railway Archive Main Page
Lightmoor Press Main Page
- Issue No.27 - June 2010
- Edited by Ian Pope & Neil Parkhouse
- 3 The Broad Gauge at Gloucester 1844-1872 by Neil Parkhouse
- 38 'Down Postal'
- 39 The Hopwood Collection: The Rhymney Railway in 1905 by The Rev'd Canon Brian Arman
- 45 Do It Yourself Locomotive Building, A Perculiar British Custom: Part 1 by Philip Atkins
- 70 Fly Shunted: An L&SWR Horse-Drawn Light Delivery Van c1885
- 57 The Railways Involvement in the Manchester Royal Jubilee Exhibition 1887 by Jeff Wells
- 71 Wish You Were Here? Postcards of the English(and One Scots!) Narrow Gauge Railways by Peter Treloar
- 80 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 1477-5336