New — £7.50 Order or Enquire
Pre-owned — N/A
Railway Archive Main Page
Lightmoor Press Main Page
- Issue No.20 - September 2008
- Edited by Ian Pope & Neil Parkhouse
- The Locomotives of William Dean Part 1 by Peter Treloar
- 'Down Postal'
- Admiralty Coal Traffic During the First World War: The Jellicoe Trains Part 2 by Keith Turton
- The Southern Railway of the 1930s from the Camera of S.A.W.Harvey: Excursion Traffic by Jim Greaves
- The Railway Photographs of E.Pouteau Part 20: The North London, North Staffordshire, Plymouth Devonport & South Western Junction, Rhondda & Swansea Bay, Rhymney, Somerset & Dorset and Taff Vale Railways by John Alsop
- Wish You Were Here? Railway Postcards of the L&SWR in Devon by Neil Parkhouse
- 80 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 1477-5336