- Issue No.16 - July 2007
- Edited by Ian Pope & Neil Parkhouse
- The Railway in the Landscape
- Timothy Hackworth's Essential Place in Early Locomotive Development by Norman Hill
- The Cambrian Railways Photographs of H. Burman: Part 4 by Mike Christensen
- The Railway Photographs of E. Pouteau Part 16: The Lynton & Barnstaple Railway, The Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway, The Midland & South Western Junction Railway and the Midland Railway Part 1 by John Alsop
- 'Down Postal'
- Gas By Rail Part 4: Associated Octel & Tank Rentals by Peter Fidczuk
- Wish You Were Here? Railway Postcards of Carmarthenshire by John Alsop
- Fly Shunted
- 96 Pages, 8½" x 10¾"
- ISSN 1477-5336
- Railway Archive Main Page
- Lightmoor Press Main Page