Worlds Underground Railways
- Worlds Underground Railways
- by F.Henry Howson
- F.Henry Howson author of the best selling London's Underground is well equipped to write a book on the underground railway systems of the world. The present volume will not only attract the enthusiast but also the general reader who is interested and aware of both the impact of the underground railway upon society and its increasing necessity in everyday life. The importance of underground railways is particularly in people's minds today (1964) because of the continued amount of motor traffic which is pouring on to the roads throughout Britain and the world.
- Each of the 43 underground systems are discussed in detail set against the background of the country concerned. Possibilities for the future are also outlined where applicable. The book is illustrated with photographs and maps throughout.
- 1964, Hardback, 128 pages
- Print Code: VWUR/1342/124/CEX/964
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-Owned, Excellent, previous owners signature on flysheet
£14.00 Order or Enquire
- Ian Allan Main Page