British Railways Atlas and Gazetteer
- British Railways Regional Atlas and Gazetteer
- Regions Identified in Colour
- by Railway Publications Ltd
- This Atlas and Gazetteer has been based on the Pre-Grouping Atlas produced by W.Philip Conolly. In amending it to present Britain's rail system at the present time (1965), some obstacles have been encountered principally owing to the constant changes brought about by closures, re-naming of stations and changes in regional boundaries, but is as accurate as possible to January 1965.
- Many towns with complicated railway layouts have been shown as enlarged insets and in addition areas such as London, South Wales, Glasgow etc with ramified railway routes and connecting lines receive more detailed attention in the seperate sheets.
- 1965, Hardback, spiral bound, 84 pages, 6½" x 9½"
- Print Code: No Print Code
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-Owned, very good, some edge yellowing, minor cover edge wear. Previous owners signature inside.
£10.00 Order or Enquire
- Ian Allan Main Page