BR Atlas and Gazetteer
- British Railways Atlas and Gazetteer
- In addition to the inclusion of every railway company at work in the years before 1923 much other matter has been shown. A great many junctions, many still in use as timing points in working timetables, are indicated together with physical features such as the more important viaducts, tunnels, etc., locomotive shed locations and railway workshops.
- Many towns with complicated railway latyouts have been shown as emnlarged insets, and in addition, ares such as London, South Wales, The West Riding, etc, with ramified routes and connecting lines oints receive attention in separate sheets
- 1963, 3rd Edition Hardback, spiral bound, 84 pages, 6½" x 9½"
- Print Code: 1237/29/50/363
Order or Enquire via email