BR Steam Locomotives from Nationalisation to Modernisation No.3 London Midland
Ian Allan Main Page
Locomotives At The Grouping, Volume 1 - SR
Locomotives At The Grouping, Volume 2 - LNER
Locomotives At The Grouping, Volume 3 - LMS
Locomotives At The Grouping, Volume 4 - GWR
BR Steam Locos, Volume 1 - Western Region
BR Steam Locos, Volume 2 - Southern Region
BR Steam Locos, Volume 3 - London Midland Region
BR Steam Locos, Volume 4 - Eastern Region
- BR Steam Locomotives from Nationalisation to Modernisation
- No.3 - London Midland And Scottish
- by Alan Williams and David Percival
- The four parts of this series lists all British railway steam locomotives of the four group companies taken over by British Railways at Nationalistion, with renumbering where applicable.
- The series, each part of which is fully illustrated with over 125 pictures, also contains a list of WD locomotives taken into British Railways stock, and all steam locomotives built to standard designs by BR since 1948; thus these four books constitute a complete register with full data of all the steam locomotives ever owned by BR, with their principal modifications and developnment changes.
- 1967, Hardback, 72 pages, 6½" x 8½"
- Print Code:1594/395/CEX/967
- Pre-Owned, very good, some dust cover edge wear, smells stale, previous owners sticker on flysheet
£6.00 Order or Enquire via email