British Railway Stations
- British Railway Stations
- by J.Horsley Denton
- The diverse nature of railway stations in Britain, each tailored to the operating needs of the railway and the town which it serves, provides student and enthusiast alike with an interesting study in traffic operation, layout and architectural features.
- In a single volume it is impossible to describe more than a few of the thousands of stations on British Railways and the author has, therefore, taken a selection of various types and examined their chief characteristics.
- Many other stations are mentioned in passing for particular details of interest. Layout diagrams and photographs illustrate many of the stations described.
- 1965, Hardback, 63 pages, 6¼" x 9¼"
- No Print Code
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-Owned, minor dust cover wear and tear, price clipped
£10.00 Order or Enquire
- Ian Allan Main Page