- I cannot bear to throw books away therefore I have listed these 'clearance' titles at bargain prices just to move them on. There is nothing wrong with them, I just cannot spare the space anymore.
- Steam Railways Of Britain In Colour
- The Pocket Encyclopedia Of World Railways
- The steam railways of Britain represented a colourful era in the history of inland transport.
- In this volume O.S.Nock not only describes a selection of fascinating locomotives, but also discusses the carriages forming the trains they hauled, and such important accessories of travel as dining and sleeping cars and the Travelling Post Office.
- Coverage is given to Signalling and Coats Of Arms
- by O.S.Nock
- Published by Blandford Press
- 195 pages, 1975, Hardback, 5¼"" x 7½"
- ISBN-10 0713704357
- Condition - Good, Ex Libris, some cover wear and tear
£1.00 Order or Enquire
- Top of Page