Researching and Modelling the Prototype
- Researching and Modelling the Prototype
- Geoff Williams' Aylesbury LNWR
- In the mid-1950s, Geoff Williams began researching and modelling Aylesbury LNWR station in 4mm scale 18.2mm gauge. The model was built in the large loft of Geoff's house where the space was used to painstakingly create a faithful replica of Aylesbury station as it would have looked in the pre-grouping LNWR period immediately before the Great War.
- This book, written by Geoff's eldest son Bob who grew up with the layout, recalls and describes the pioneering historical research and modelling techniques used by Geoff to create his finescale masterpiece
- Heavily illustrated with photographs and drawings of both model and prototype.
- 120 pages. Laminated Card Covers
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 1912038641
- ISBN-13 9781912038640
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £24.95
£24.95 Order or Enquire via email