The Liveries of the Pre-Grouping Railways Volume 3
- The Liveries of the Pre-Grouping Railways Volume 3
- The North of England and Scotland
- The third volume in this series covers the liveries of the standard gauge steam railways in the Midlands and North of England, and the Western Lowlands and Highlands of Scotland, most of which became part of the London Midland & Scottish Railway in 1923. Originally published as a series of illustrated magazine articles between 1994 and 2006, this edition brings them together for the first time and features revised text, new paintings and scrap views, combined with photographs, contemporary postcards and colour patches.
- Contents : Caledonian Railway; Cheshire Lines Committee; Furness Railway; Glasgow & South Western Railway; Highland Railway (to 1902); Highland Railway (from 1902); Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway; London & North Western Railway; Maryport & Carlisle Railway; Midland Railway (to 1906); Midland Railway (1906-22); North Staffordshire Railway; Stratford-upon-Avon & Midland Junction Railway
- 112 pages, 2019, Laminated card covers, 8½" x 11"
- Lightmoor Press
- ISBN-10 1911038680
- ISBN-13 9781911038689
Available NEW from Stock Now
Order or Enquire via email