Middleton Press - Lines North of Stoke to Crewe, Congleton and Leek
- Lines North of Stoke
- to Crewe, Congleton and Leek
- by Adrian Hartless
- Part of the Country Railway Routes Series
- This complex group of lines covers an early group of industrial areas. Thus we can enjoy the transport of materials associated with potteries, iron works, collieries and many other businesses. Locomotive construction is included.
- 96 pages, 2019, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 191035628x
- ISBN-13 9781910356296
- Pre-owned, as new, authors signature on flysheet
- Middleton Press Main Page
Country Railway Routes