Middleton Press - Loughborough to Ilkeston featuring Ilkeston Town
- Loughborough to Ilkeston
- featuring Ilkeston Town
- by Vic Mtchell and Keith Smith
- Part of the Midland Main Lines Series
- After crossing the River Trent, the line follows the River Erewash for many miles, this being in an interesting and attractive valley. Being of Midland Railway origin, this album contains many unique items of rolling stock and architectural details. The massive Toton Yard is included, along with several other recent changes to the route.
- 96 pages, 2018, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 1910356247
- ISBN-13 9781910356241
- Pre-owned, as new, authors signature and previous owners signature on flysheet
- Middleton Press Main Page
Midland Main Lines