Modelling Grassland and Landscape Detailing
- Modelling Grassland and Landscape Detailing
- Featuring: Weeds & Wild Flowers, Hedges, Roads & Pavements. Mud, Puddles and Rivers
- In Gordon Gravett's latest book he sets out to demonstrate how a scene can be brought to life by the use of scatters and fibres, grits and powders and, of course, a little thought to the colouring.
- Most modellers enjoy a challenge and, in many cases, it is the challenge of trying to make a particular component or aspect of the model look convincing that drives them on. Scenic modelling is no different. Static fibres may help with producing effective grass but it's not all done for you! There's still plenty for the modeller to do in building up the various effects and working out the most effective colours to use.
- Subjects covered include preparing the ground, grass, weeds and wild flowers, hedge, roads and pavements, wet areas, puddles and rivers.
- 112 Pages. Laminated card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 190876306X
- ISBN-13 9781908763068
- Available NEW from Stock Now Price: £24.95
Also by Gordon Gravett
Order or Enquire