Middleton Press - Derby to Stoke-on-Trent including Cheadle and Burton-on-Trent
- Derby to Stoke-on-Trent
- including Cheadle and Burton-on-Trent
- Part of the Midland Main Lines Series
- The diversity of railway activity at the county town of Derby forms a fascinating start to a journey of variety ending in North Staffordshire. The various industries, once rail served, ranged from brewing to coal mining and pottery production.
- 96 pages, 2016, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 1908174935
- ISBN-13 9781908174932
- Pre-owned, as new, authors signatures on flysheet, previous owners signature inside cover