Middleton Press - Rugeley to Stoke-on-Trent via Stone including Trentham Gardens Branch
- Rugeley to Stoke-on-Trent
- via Stone including Trentham Gardens Branch
- by Vic Mtchell and Keith Smith
- Part of the Midland Main Lines Series
- The North Staffordshire Railway was widely known as “The Knotty”, owing to its emblem containing the county’s curious cord symbols. This route served “The Potteries”, source of much of the nations china, and also ran through extensive picturesque countryside. The line formed part of the shortest link between London and Manchester.
- 96 pages, 2016, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 1908174900
- ISBN-13 9781908174901
- Pre-owned, as new, authors signatures on flysheet
- Middleton Press Main Page
Midland Main Lines