Middleton Press - Leicester to Burton including the Swadlincote Branch
- Leicester to Burton
- including the Swadlincote Branch
- by Vic Mitchell & Keith Smith
- Part of the Midland Main Lines Series
- This album is unique in the series in that it has details of an 1832 pioneering route - the Leicester & Swannington Railway. The combination of granite, sanitary ware, coal and beer make an unusual selection of products to be discussed in a Midland volume.
- 96 pages, 2016, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 1908174854
- ISBN-13 9781908174857
- Pre-owned, as new, authors signatures on flysheet
- Middleton Press Main Page
Midland Main Lines