Middleton Press - Kettering to Nottingham via Corby and Melton Mowbray
- Kettering to Nottingham
- via Corby and Melton Mowbray
- by Vic Mitchell & Keith Smith
- Part of the Midland Main Lines Series
- Once part of the Midland Railway main line, this scenic route traversed varied geology and thus the freight traffic was mixed. Passengers could enjoy the hilly terrain and fertile landscapes. Only the middle section remains in use, but one part has undergone unusual changes for train testing.
- 96 pages, 2015, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 190817482x
- ISBN-13 9781908174826
- Pre-owned, as new, authors signatures on flysheet
- Middleton Press Main Page
Midland Main Lines