Middleton Press - Branch Lines around Swansea
- Branch Lines around Swansea
- including the Swansea & Mumbles Railway
- by Vic Mitchell & Keith Smith
- Part of the Branch Lines Series
- Featured herein are eight fascinating routes, none of which have stations still open. One carried passengers for 14 months and another existed for 106 years. It was the first passenger line in the world. The Swansea & Mumbles Railway opened in 1807 and has over 20 photographs devoted to it in this unusual album.
- 96 pages, 2013, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 1908174382
- ISBN-13 9781908174383
- Pre-owned, as new, authors signatures on flysheet, small dink to top edge
- Middleton Press Main Page