Middleton Press - Cheltenham to Redditch including Barnt Green
- Cheltenham to Redditch
- including Barnt Green
- by Vic Mtchell and Keith Smith
- Part of the Country Railway Routes Series
- Remembered largely as a rural byway, this route was once an important freight artery. It also carried much of the edible output of the Vale of Evesham and its charming rural stations are shown from every angle. There are numerous views of the varied rolling stock, mostly with scenic pastoral backgrounds.
- 96 pages, 2006, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 1904474810
- ISBN-13 9781904474814
- Pre-owned, signed by authors on flysheet, previous owners signature inside cover
- Middleton Press Main Page
Country Railway Routes