Middleton Press - Pontypool to Mountain Ash
- Pontypool to Mountain Ash
- by Vic Mtchell and Keith Smith
- Part of the Welsh Valleys Series
- The eastern half of the Vale of Neath line served numerous collieries and crossed several valleys on notable viaducts. These are all illustrated, along with the GWR Trains which continued to grace this scenic route long after nationalisation.
- 96 pages, 2005, Printed board covers, 6¾" x 9½"
- Middleton Press
- ISBN-10 1904474659
- ISBN-13 9781904474654
- Pre-owned, excellent
- Middleton Press Main Page